We round out your eCommerce store by integrating it with ShippingEasy or ShipStation, the two leading shipping software systems.
We link for seamless printing of pick lists and orders, postage, shipping rates and methods, shipment tracking and customer notification of shipment and tracking ID via email.
- Evaluate your shipping needs and setup or integrate the best Ecommerce shipping software for your site. Usually that’ll be ShippingEasy or ShipStation but we can work with whatever Woocommerce-compatible system there is.
- Customize and set up company account and store details
- Link to Woocommerce – generate and activate API
- Setup Endicia (USPS postage) account. Fund postage.
- Setup and integrate UPS or FedEx accounts if required
- Implement client box sizes, weights and custom rates as required
- Setup QuickShip templates so size/rates are preordained
- Setup and installation of thermal postage printer (may need remote access)
- Test transactions and modifications to settings
Required from client:
- Shipping methods
- Shipping box dimensions
- Approval to set up online accounts
- Shipping rates and tiers if using other than USPS/UPS standard computed rates
- Wherever possible, for the most cost effective and easy implementation and ongoing operation, we often recommend flat rate shipping using USPS which can be set at number of items in order, order total and other variables. Free shipping too.
- Setting up shipping rates/weights/sizes based on each individual product’s weight or dimension has the potential to be complex and time consuming, especially if you have a large or constantly evolving inventory. But don’t worry, there’s software to manage that – but if you’re looking for most lean and affordable start-up, keep your products to a similar weight and size for quick and easy shipping calculations – and predictable and consistent Ecommerce shipments for you.
What Is Endicia?
You’ll need what’s called an Endicia account for your online USPS shipping. It’s the #1 postage payment system available for Ecommerce and enables your postage purchasing and payments to be automated. Most importantly you’ll often get much better shipping rates than with off-the-shelf postage rates or if you go to the post office.
It enables auto-refill if your balance reaches a certain amount and can manage both domestic and international postage, although you’ll need unique accounts for each.
How Do I Ship CBDS?
If you’ve got a high-risk eCommerce site such as CBDs, you’re able to ship them by whatever method you wish. For ease, many choose USPS priority mail which is flat-rate and has tiers based on the size of the box you need. The flat-rate can be very effective if you properly configure your product dimensions and fit as many products as possible into one box.
You’ll also be able to configure free shipping, or to mark the shipping up. Considering that when you use Endicia you get a lower postage rate than you may expect, you can think about adding a little to the postage for a boost in ROI. That being said, free shipping, or free shipping over a certain purchase point, is one of the strongest Ecommerce promotions you can run, especially in the age of Amazon Prime.
Multi-Channel Fulfillment and Shipping?
Yes your Woocommerce store can be a part of your full online Ecommerce ecosystem, including if you also sell on Amazon, Ebay, have multiple warehouses and more complex logistics.
There’s few limitations on what you can do, but if you’re just getting started you’ll need a thorough and well-though-out plan to ensure your entire system is cohesive, seamless and cost-effective (and fully possible).
We can help you choose the right systems, get them implemented and provide ongoing support or management as you need.